Digital Marketing presentation by Paolo Romanacci, Digital Director – Strategic Accounts, Hearst Media
Time: 2:45 pm – 4:00 pmLocation: George A & B Room
THE SUPERHERO’S GUIDE TO DIGITAL MARKETING
How to master your marketing in 2020 and outgun the competition.
Competition is Fierce!
Even at the local level, competitors from around the world are pouring in. Industries that were once considered safe from online competition find themselves vulnerable.
In order to compete in our ever-crowded economy, it is necessary understand and master the techniques, strategies and philosophies that will allow you to not only survive but dominate your industry.
The world of digital marketing is evolving at an epic pace. Many of the tactics, strategies and skills that were effective even a year ago may no longer be relevant or effective.
But Fear Not –
The Superhero’s Guide to Digital Marketing Will Show You the Way.
During our action-packed session, we will cover the following:
- How to Win in Any Market Regardless of the Competition.
- How to identify, target and sell to your best prospects.
- Why A Social Media Strategy May Be A Waste of Time and What to Do Instead.
- How to Turn Your Website into A Lead Generating Juggernaut.
- Why A Poorly Executed Google AdWords Campaign Can Be A Terrific Waste of Money and How to Fix It.
- How to Design and Execute an Ad Campaign That Will Have Your Competition Shaking in Their Boots.
After Attending This Highly Informative Session You Will Walk Away with the Tools Necessary to Take Your Business to The Next Level.
Be Prepared to Take Notes, Ask Questions and Learn to Fly.
Event is brought to you by: